Tuesday 8 May 2012

Wednesday's Writing with Whaea Molia!

Hey Team I hope you are being good for Whaea Molia! She said that she enjoyed working with you yesterday so keep up the good work!

I heard you came up with some excellent questions about our picture yesterday so here is another one.  I would like you to apply this thinking model to it today:

SEE - what do you see in this picture?

THINK - What do you think is going on here?

WONDER - Now what are you wondering? What questions would you ask?


Mrs A - I can see a young girl standing on a crocodile!
I think she is trying to jump off him and go for a swim.
I wonder if the crocodile will try and eat her when she goes for a swim.


 

4 comments:

Misty and Kingstyn said...

Yuck! she going to get eaten. scary!

kara said...

cool blog room 3

ashleigh said...

i was wondering why would she stand on a rock





ashleigh

kahikatea sixers said...

I want to know where her parents are?????? Or maybe they were trying to get rid of her?????

Mr H