Wednesday 19 September 2012

Tony Williams Duffy Assembly Recounts

Yesterday the author Tony Williams came to talk about his books for our Duffy Hero Assembly.


We wrote a recount story about it and Mrs A wanted us to include our opinions and emotions about what we saw and heard.

Here are our best sentences:

Xyen: Right away you could tell he was crazy, weird!

Kingston: Kini and Tony were funny people!

Ashleigh: I was so excited about my books I just wanted to go right up to the stage and grab Room 3's books.

Maraea: I just wanted to spew up like a baby!

Teina: Oh my gosh! This man is crazy!

Josh: Yesterday it was very well done

Meagan: I saw a man sitting on the seats with a leather jacket and a mysterious hat.

Danielle: Tony shared some wonderful knowledge with us.

Aesha: When it was his turn to speak he jumped out of his chair!

Jessie L: He threw his jacket into the crowd.

Navuga: Tony Williams is a brave and weird man.

Juan: Tony Williams is funny and he made us laugh.

Isiah: First we sat down and Mr Greer introduced Tony Williams.

Kini: Suddenly Tony stopped and stared and I was like, WHAT?!

Jessie S: When Mr Greer introduced Tony Williams I thought he was crazy!

Maia: I loved it when Tony said that teachers brains were smaller than dinosaurs brains!

Rhys: I thought that he was going to say PIZAZZ and perform a new show when he leapt off the stage.

Jonathon: He was kinda weird, funny, hilarious and amusing.

Jameel: Tony stood up with his tummy leaning forward and said, "Sup Bro?"

Harley: When Kini went up he was hilarious like Tony Williams.

VJ: OMG we've got the coolest person coming to assembly!



No comments: